Here's a delicious sweet treat that's perfect for back-to-school lunchboxes, family events or as a…
Coffee & Tea ideas
- Add a little Maple Syrup to your hot or cold brew
- Declan’s Maple Cinnamon Sprinkles are awesome in your Coffee & Tea with the warm aroma of Cinnamon
More Sweet Suggestions
- A cold glass of milk with maple syrup is delicious. Your kids will love this special treat.
- Sprinkle Kassidy’s Maple Krunchies on your yogurt.
- Maple Syrup, Maple Sugar, or Maple Krunchies on some vanilla ice cream will please anyone after dinner.
- Oatmeal for breakfast lover – Add some Maple Syrup, Kassidy’s Maple Krunchies or Declan’s Cinnamon Sprinkles – Taste so good!
- Even better for your kids – After school milk shake! Milk, ice cream & Vermont Maple Syrup
- Here is one you and your kids will love!
- Take an 8 oz bar of cream cheese at room temperature. Add some Vermont Maple Syrup –(Robust syrup works well) -beat until a soft consistency and use as a fruit dip. You can also cook a crescent roll crust let it cool spread the cream cheese mixture on the crust top with firm berries and voila! Fruit pizza. Our favorite is green apples or a hard red apple, and green grapes. You can store it in the refrigerator for days.
- Vermont Maple Sugar or Declan’s Cinnamon Sprinkles are really good sprinkled on apples.
- Tired of the same old marinades & Salad dressings? Get rid of the preservatives and make your own. Use our Maple Vinegar or Maple Bourbon Vinegar add some oil, Maple Syrup, seasonings, and you will have the best marinade/dressing ever.